Celebrating and restoring your smile’s unique beauty with One-of-a-kind “smile makeovers”
Your smile is one of a kind. Likewise, there is no other “smile makeover” that is quite like yours. Dr. Imran Ahmed and the associates at Let’s Smile Dental in New York City celebrate what makes you unique. We have a solid track record of working closely with patients to design treatment plans. These plans account for patients’ characteristics, needs, preferences, and budget considerations. All treatments are unified mainly by:
- Recommendations that revolve around enhancing the appearance of the smile and gums
- Restoring or achieving “balance”
Much of smile design and aesthetics is built on creating uniformity and attractive symmetry and harmony. For instance, we evaluate the relationship of a tooth to its neighbors or the opposing tooth when biting down. We also assess (and address) the surfaces of the teeth. Chipped teeth can detract from lovely aesthetics. Damaged enamel also weakens the tooth.
Fortunately, we have many options to restore uniformity among those patients whose teeth may have shifted over time or who may have always had a gap between their front teeth that, as an adult, is no longer “cute.” Spacing and a range of other cosmetic concerns, with functional and health implications, can be treated with procedures not limited to:
- Dental bonding and porcelain veneers to cover up gaps, dark yellow stains, or other stubborn discoloration that resists professional whitening treatments, chipped teeth and minor cracks, and other irregularities related to the shape, size, and appearance of the tooth.
- Professional teeth whitening or bleaching to remove stains from the teeth safely and effectively.
- Periodontal “plastic surgery” to enhance the gummy tissue that “frames” your teeth. For instance, “gummy” smiles can be altered by recontouring the tissue or removing overgrowth.
- Dental restorations at our practice are as pleasing to the eye as they are durable. Options range from tooth-colored fillings and porcelain crowns to new teeth supported by “anchor” teeth (bridges) or dental implants placed in the jaw.
At Let’s Smile Dental, we live up to our name – we get you smiling confidently and proudly again. We do that by listening closely to your concerns, what you like about your smile, and what you feel needs to be changed. Dr. Ahmed and the other dentists also apply the latest technology, including precision cone beam CT scanners, to develop treatment plans that support optimal results and lasting satisfaction with the appearance and function of your smile. Call us at (212) 404-7010 to schedule your smile consultation.